Moratorium on Team and Coach Bashing

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
No corner of the internet is free from lunatics - there is literally no where a recruit can go and not see criticism and/or very negative posts about the coaching staff.

I draw the line at criticizing players but paid professionals do not enjoy any immunity as far as I'm concerned.

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
we only permit positive comments on sting talk. for example, i'm positive you should delete your account and stick to fondling yourself while moaning 'öööö my program harder than bill lewis recruiting a bus load full of COVID laden midgets'

if you don't agree with the mods and Coit, your opinion isn't wanted here and you should leave.

Chan Collins is the greatest coach ever.

no coach has ever recruited prior to CCC. Prior to his appearance, we lined up raccoons in russell pads.

it's hard to win at this level, so we should be happy with one win a year.

Constipation is king.

we are an entitlement free, achievement free program.

our guys look good coming off the bus.

delete your account.
@coit what did you do to trigger this melt

johncu

Dodd-Like
I get your general point, but you can’t lose at home to a Northern Illinois team that is coming off a winless season after pumping us up all offseason about how much better we are and not expect some serious criticism.

If we win some games, people will calm down. If we don’t, the heat will turn up, and rightfully so.

GTRules

You’re Mamma
1) Coach Collins is the greatest coach in the history of coaches.
2) We're winning every single game from this point forward.
3) Every Tech football player will receive $Texas money from NIL.
4) Our defensive assistant coaches are the best in all of college football.
5) Our offensive assistant coaches are the best in all of college football.
6) There is no #6 *tee hee*
7) Every GT player is going to be drafted as the first overall pick in the next 78 NFL drafts.
8) We're winning a national championship this year.
9) We're winning it again next year.
10) And the year after...
We’re only winning those natties if the recruit reading this post right now comes and plays for GT.

So come on down.

BuzzFeitenSystem

It’s Raining BigCrys
So we should take a crap on the coaches and team because other team's fans take a crap on their coaches and teams? God in heaven ! I can't believe I actually went to school with some of yall.:facepalm:
Using a comparison isn’t an apologist strategy from me lol

Liberty

Kayar hunu bhanda marnu ramro
Every Team I’ve ever led really disliked being lied to. Nobody’s ever had any self-awareness and didn’t realize they weren’t superstars. You just gotta keep pumping that sunshine up their butts. It’s what it’s all about, getting them their participation trophy!

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Every Team I’ve ever led really disliked being lied to. Nobody’s ever had any self-awareness and didn’t realize they weren’t superstars. You just gotta keep pumping that sunshine up their butts. It’s what it’s all about, getting them their participation trophy!
What teams have you led?

Also, who is lying?

H-town

Helluva Engineer
So we should take a crap on the coaches and team because other team's fans take a crap on their coaches and teams? God in heaven ! I can't believe I actually went to school with some of yall.:facepalm:
You have to understand that most posters on this board are nerds that live life with a glass is half empty mentality. C’est la vie.