Moratorium on Team and Coach Bashing

Liberty

Kayar hunu bhanda marnu ramro
God bless you! Seriously. Thanks.

I'm never going to give you any Big Cries or poos here from now on.

Naw, I'm lying. But I will try to restain myself. That's the trooph!
Don’t hold back. I’m just a regular old diehard GT fan & my opinion is worth about as much as the loose change I got in my pocket. I’m not a big fan of the personal attacks on here, but this is America after all & I don‘t own this board so I don‘t complain about what I can’t control.

CiraldoForever

Damn Good Rat
If I were a recruit and came across this board, I wouldn't even consider playing for Tech.
At least this board shows there are still some people who care whether Tech wins or loses. Just wouldn't want to coach or play at a place without fans who care. One day, Tech will be great again. It's like Haley's comet. It always comes back around. When it does, Grant Field will be sold out. But, we've got to win. Talk has gotten us about as far as it can take us.

Buzz'n

Flats Noob
If I were a recruit and came across this board, I wouldn't even consider playing for Tech.
I know they are high school kids but do you really believe they rest their futures on what a fan message board says?

TechRush

Dodd-Like
You know, if the coaches coached better and the players played better, then we wouldn't have to post these mean things.