Morpheus

It was a third and very long for Miami and the lady tried to be cute/clever and play "a thousand miles". It was heard on the tv broadcast as well. Definite face palm.

tumblr_mczuwhsQa11qeczuwo8_250.gif

It was during the Virginia game, or maybe they did it twice.

Virginia called the worst offensive plays I have seen in years against us last season. They could have thrown to that TE inside all day long

We actually played "Video Killed the Radio Star" one game years ago. It was homecoming. Chan was probably our coach. I was embarrassed for it.

We actually played "Video Killed the Radio Star" one game years ago. It was homecoming. Chan was probably our coach. I was embarrassed for it.

Never be embarrassed about a Buggles song, especially not the one that was the very first song played on MTV.

They had to do it twice. I wasn't at the Virginia game and distinctly remember it at the Miami game. That and "Jump Around" twice out of a TV break when it was 3rd down and WE had the ball. :eekfacepalm:

They had to do it twice. I wasn't at the Virginia game and distinctly remember it at the Miami game. That and "Jump Around" twice out of a TV break when it was 3rd down and WE had the ball. :eekfacepalm:

They didn’t do it twice. It was UVA. They were in 3rd and a mile, and what was needed was some “blood in the water,” “FINISH HIM” music. What we got was somebody trying to be cute by playing the girliest piano ballad possible based on the title/lyrics. My section (ok, maybe it was just me) nearly rioted.

JRjr

They didn’t do it twice. It was UVA. They were in 3rd and a mile, and what was needed was some “blood in the water,” “FINISH HIM” music. What we got was somebody trying to be cute by playing the girliest piano ballad possible based on the title/lyrics. My section (ok, maybe it was just me) nearly rioted.

JRjr
I was at both games and I am certain it was the Miami game. Beer wrong before though.

I was in the Adidas suite on the west side when it happened, and that was the UVA game.

JRjr
I promise you they did at Miami game.

Can someone translate this for me and tell me this means our game day experience will be lit?

Back