Most Field Goals/PATs blocked

JelloJacket

Dodd-Like
I have a theory on the kicking game. At this point we have built a reputation as incompetent. So the other team gets excited to play what is otherwise a low energy play. Similar to if you play pickup basketball. Typically when someone gets a defensive rebound then everyone just runs to the other end of the court. But when someone appears scared or incapable of handling the ball everyone attacks that poor soul when they get the ball. The attackers get away with fouls and come with extra energy they otherwise would not with any other player. Our FG unit is that poor soul.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
Rams just missed a PAT against Washington. Just sayin.

GTce93

Varsity Lurker
didn't Miami block 2 Clemson kicks? Wondering if the new rule is confusing things. Looked like Miami lined up very close to being over the center- and definitely jumped the gap. On the 2nd one- I could see the ref moving a Miami player over...closer to the guard.

aeromech

Dodd-Like
didn't Miami block 2 Clemson kicks? Wondering if the new rule is confusing things. Looked like Miami lined up very close to being over the center- and definitely jumped the gap. On the 2nd one- I could see the ref moving a Miami player over...closer to the guard.
I choked one of those up to Dabo attempting a 63 yarder and assumed it was low; I didn't watch to replay close enough to see what really happened at the line though.

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
On the 63 yarder, I think the Miami guy blew up the Clemson guy to get through the line, and it was probably low due to distance, as well.

Anybody watch the Pitt/BC game? Pitt's kicker went from the goat (missing a couple of FGs in a game they trailed by 3 late) to the hero (hitting a long FG to send it to OT) to the goat (missing an XP after they scored what should have been the tying TD in the first OT). I think there were some kicking mishaps in the UT/OU overtime, too.

JRjr

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I choked one of those up to Dabo attempting a 63 yarder and assumed it was low; I didn't watch to replay close enough to see what really happened at the line though.
Butker would have made the kick