Most Field Goals/PATs blocked

Working at your mom’s house.
1602340670862.gif

:touchdown:

I never use smilies here. I just picked this one from the menu rather than typing a string and it seems to work.

The one below uses colon-touchdown-colon

I never use smilies here. I just picked this one from the menu rather than typing a string and it seems to work.

That's weird. These loop once for me and stop.

And on Chrome on the iPad, these work fine, but the one that @rosebud posted does not loop.

And all are working fine on my iPhone.

Ok so back to the kicking game. I just re-watched the blocked PAT. The DL could've been flagged for lining up over the snapper. He was in the gap but more to the snapper side. Then he hurdled the damn line. He definitely should've been flagged for that. Did the same thing the previous xp and it didnt get called then either. They had 2 guys jump over our OL. So again, this one wasn't on the kicker.

Ok so back to the kicking game. I just re-watched the blocked PAT. The DL could've been flagged for lining up over the snapper. He was in the gap but more to the snapper side. Then he hurdled the damn line. He definitely should've been flagged for that. Did the same thing the previous xp and it didnt get called then either. They had 2 guys jump over our OL. So again, this one wasn't on the kicker.
This thread tho
Need some way, some gif, I don’t know which one, to celebrate the successful linking of a gif or smilie

Back