Most people talk it, but....

pocket_watch

Dodd-Like
Beamer as proven again, really gets it regarding special teams.
At the time that block was a big 10 point swing. Looking back though, that single play has changed everything.

From my view, VT has got nothing on us with the exception of special teams. Since the block, we have lost composure.

I admire RB for being a man. Its now time to see Bennett as the middle of the field is, or at least was open.
I am not giving in but we need two takeaways with points, and a vertical offense.

[ QUOTE ]
Its now time to see Bennett as the middle of the field is, or at least was open.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know about this he could really lose it if we throw him to the lions, I say we stick with Reggie who's been through worse.

I understand the feeling, but RB has too much going on. Since he is not a threat to run today, I would try to get the ball down the middle. I understand that we have a pretty good receiver /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I agree. The field goal was a 10 point swing and really took us out of it early. Stick with Reggie, though, throw it deep and you never know what could happen if Calvin and/or Bilbo can make some plays. We're going to have to score early and often in the 3rd quarter to have any chance.

Back