Move Bitch Get Out Da Way!

Luda played in AMC in 2004. Great show. He didn't play roll out though, which was a bummer.

Isn't Luda a dwag fan?
1699657807616.png

Not Ludacris’ first time at Tech. Had a non-football-related homecoming concert one year. 2010 maybe? Played right outside the Thriller Dome in the parking lot.

Edit: Found a video of it, and I’m actually in it. Had a front row spot for the concert.

COFH is not for women, children, or the faint of heart.

Especially not the games at Bobby Dodd. The most vile uga sidewalk fans show up for this game and really make it a miserable atmosphere. I’ve only had altercations with the dingleberries in Atlanta. I’ve never had an issue in athens, and I’ve been there for all the W’s this century.

Especially not the games at Bobby Dodd. The most vile uga sidewalk fans show up for this game and really make it a miserable atmosphere. I’ve only had altercations with the dingleberries in Atlanta. I’ve never had an issue in athens, and I’ve been there for all the W’s this century.
That’s because in Athens, the season tickets are so damned expensive it filters out their riff raff.

Said riff raff can get a ticket to this game every other year and legitimize wearing red and black and having bulldog tattoos and a dog named Herschel despite never having set foot in Athens. The game in Atlanta attracts the worst of the bulldog scum.

If you have the right amount of money Chris Bridges will show up at your bat/bar mitzvah, birthday party, graduation, etc.. in whatever shirt you ask him to.

Back