Move over Chris Leake here comes Reggie

BLACK WATCH

Helluva Engineer
If (I think he Does) it holds up and Reggie Ball is our starter, We might not be the only Major College progrm to Start a True Freshmen at QB. The talk out of Gainesville is that True Frosh. Chris Leake may very well start for the Gators.. Want that make for a very interesting year for Jacket and Gator Fans....

Originally posted by BLACK WATCH:
If (I think he Does) it holds up and Reggie Ball is our starter, We might not be the only Major College progrm to Start a True Freshmen at QB. The talk out of Gainesville is that True Frosh. Chris Leake may very well start for the Gators.. Want that make for a very interesting year for Jacket and Gator Fans....
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">That's Chris Leak, brother of former Wake Forest and Tenn. CJ Leak. Out of Mecklenburg Co. High.
He's been a real winner down here. He practices during one session, then comes to watch the second session.

My money is on him being a signifcant part of the Crocodile Attack by the Tenn. game. Which I won't be able to go to since I'll be in ATL.
of course, if we're 0-3 by then...maybe I'll just stay here in Hell.

Back