Mr. Swilling speaks of UNIs

BranMart

Vegetables taste like sad.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Now all we need is Georgia Tech to go with Nike or Adidas! </p>&mdash; 5IFTY6 Sports (@5ifty6Sports) <a href="

Or Under Armor, or Reebok, or even Puma.

Hell - I'll take L.A. Gear over Russell.

We should just approach some random Chinese uniform making factory and see what we get

We should just approach some random Chinese uniform making factory and see what we get
The truth is that Russell has tried (honeycomb). We will not get the same attention from anyone else, just like Oregon (Nike) or Maryland (UA), Russell offers us the best chance. The problem is that their designers suck and breathable underwear are the focus.

The truth is that Russell has tried (honeycomb). We will not get the same attention from anyone else, just like Oregon (Nike) or Maryland (UA), Russell offers us the best chance. The problem is that their designers suck and breathable underwear are the focus.
372.gif

Some designers just get carried away by trying to be too creative. Simple and straightforward is usually the best approach.
Maybe for you, but not for 95+% of student athletes. The Nike stuff boosted Oregon's brand and recruiting enormously. Nobody gave a damn about them before they made themselves stand out. Now they're considered an elite program.

Maybe for you, but not for 95+% of student athletes. The Nike stuff boosted Oregon's brand and recruiting enormously. Nobody gave a damn about them before they made themselves stand out. Now they're considered an elite program.
We still have 4 more nattys than Oregon.

The truth is that Russell has tried (honeycomb).
Well, Russell will be gone in 2018. They are done. I am one of the few that actually like the Russell unis.

Pulling for Nike or UA. Nike already has UGA, so they don't need us in Georgia. Hopefully UA will embrace us.

One would think when the time comes we would go with the best $ deal, but other factors may weigh in.
It seems strange that before 2008 we did not seem to have a problem with R.
When CPJ came in 2008 is when we started getting these wierd designs. With his seeming disdain for uni talk, I can not imagine he encouraged what we have seen. But I also can not imagine him not saying " we ain't wearing that crap!"
I still have nightmares what Nike, or even UA, might come up with for us.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/TreSwilling">@TreSwilling</a> Sophmore season, new threads! Nike, Jordan, Adidas, or Under Armour?</p>&mdash; GT (@Georgia_Tech21) <a href="">August 24, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Back