mstech....

casbah62

Flats Noob
I'm approx. 9AM Thursday will you be around to share a cup of Java at that time???
Would love to meet a loyal supporter of StinGTalk...
I got to meet Ahso... after spring game at the "V"...
I just enjoy putting faces to fonts...
blue.gif

Originally posted by casbah62:
I'm approx. 9AM Thursday will you be around to share a cup of Java at that time???
Would love to meet a loyal supporter of StinGTalk...
I got to meet Ahso... after spring game at the "V"...
I just enjoy putting faces to fonts...
blue.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Thanks for the invite, would love to share a cup or two! Will you still be around about 10:15am? My appt. is for 10:45a but will be there earlier -let me know.
smile.gif

Whew... if I'm still around at 10:15 then something happened overnite to ignite the fire in GT faithful...
While I really wish for the aforementioned fire I sincerely doubt it as well as doubting my presence at 10:15... gotta work dontcha know
wink.gif
I went down on Monday with a 'more powerful and pointed friend' and the seat selection took about 5 minutes... that's the good news...
bad news is that our seats of 25 years were taken and we had to move over...
So sorry I won't be there to meet you... we really should try to get a StinGTalk tailgate function together during the season... for those of us who don't 'hide' behind our fonts
grin.gif

I will hang for a bit though if it's raining... I'm the short, hippie looking guy with the long hair and no piercings or tatoos...
laugh.gif

Whew... if I'm still around at 10:15 then something happened overnite to ignite the fire in GT faithful...
While I really wish for the aforementioned fire I sincerely doubt it as well as doubting my presence at 10:15... gotta work dontcha know
wink.gif
I went down on Monday with a 'more powerful and pointed friend' and the seat selection took about 5 minutes... that's the good news...
bad news is that our seats of 25 years were taken and we had to move over...
So sorry I won't be there to meet you... we really should try to get a StinGTalk tailgate function together during the season... for those of us who don't 'hide' behind our fonts
grin.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I would be more then happy to start a tailgate for Stingtalkers! I think it's a wondeful idea. Will bring this up in August and see what we can get going. Thanks for the invite anyway. Hope to meet later this summer ... keep the faith, we'll get through this.
smile.gif

I will hang for a bit though if it's raining... I'm the short, hippie looking guy with the long hair and no piercings or tatoos...
laugh.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Will look for you ... if not, your idea about a tailgate for Stingtalkers I can do!

Okie dokie...
Really hope to meet you and more StinGTalkers in the near future....

MsTech, you will like Casbah's winning smile and personality. He is a people person.

Ahso, were you at the May Day fest in Cartersville on Sat a few weeks back? We may have spoken wthout recognizing each other!

drinking.gif

MTA did you get my note to you that was sent several days ago? I like your idea of a tailgate for stingtalker. You, bleed gold and I had a pretty good time last year. I will be there this year for about 3 games plus I'll be in Provo for the BYU game.

Originally posted by oldfoggy:
MTA did you get my note to you that was sent several days ago? I like your idea of a tailgate for stingtalker. You, bleed gold and I had a pretty good time last year. I will be there this year for about 3 games plus I'll be in Provo for the BYU game.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">OF: Yes about your note - will do today! I think we have a great location for Stingtalk Tailgate - it can work!!! Email me your address.
Hope to get some decent seats today!

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
MsTech, you will like Casbah's winning smile and personality. He is a people person.

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Ahso: Hope we can meet as well down the road! I think a Tailgate for Stingtalkers is a great idea.

Casbah62: Will be looking for you - I have a jean jumper on today with blue top. Not my regular work clothes today - too much rain@!!!!

Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:

I think a Tailgate for Stingtalkers is a great idea.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Except for the fistfights.

Originally posted by bellyseries:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Except for the fistfights.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Belly: Fist fights are for thugs like UGAG - Techsters fight with words, INTELLECTUALLY!!!!!
wink.gif

Originally posted by bellyseries:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Except for the fistfights.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">ROTFLMAO! Good stick.

Y'all are still welcome to use the BuzzRally for any event planning or canoodling. It's there for that purpose and you all are welcome to it.

Cheers!
drinking.gif

-BUZZRALLY-

MsTech'... Sorry I missed you... I was actually real late to BDS because of our wonderful Atlanta traffic and probably missed you by mere minutes...
Oh well I'll look forward to some kind've tailgate event next fall... where we can come out from behind our fonts and enjoy the blessings of a Saturday with out having to work...
I didn't get the seats I was hoping for but I've got seats ...
Unfortunately if things don't improve quickly I fear there will be plenty of seats to choose from on game day...
PS... I am planning on going to Durham for the Duke-TECH game if anyone is going and is interested in planning a 'soirre' ('tailgate' in French) while there I'd love to be in on that... it's my B-day so I hope that the Jackets will win at least that one game next fall...

Ahso... thanks for the compliment but I think you were mistaking my winning smile for those rings that were sitting on the table in front of me when we met at the 'V'...
wink.gif

Back