mstech....

Casbah: Looked for you - got there around 10:20a, you were probably done and gone by then. Hopefully, we can have a StingTalk tailgate this year.
smile.gif

Thank you everyone for information on reseatting -it helped to know some things in advance. I was able to stay in the same section 223. The seats I've had for the last 11 years had been sold, BUT I moved down 2 rows and 2 seats to the left, I'm happy!!
smile.gif

I did ask some questions that were important to us ... where is the band sitting this year? I was told they are moving back to the Lower Level North Stands. Visitors will be in the Upper Level North and OUR band will drown them out, GOOD!

Visitors band will continue to be at the left corner (north to south) of the Wardlaw - like last season. At least they won't be at the same end. Section 222 to our right had only 2 seats sold when I was there. They told me they thought a lot of that section would be sold in the last week.

Since I met two at the Spring game, I will be looking for more of you the next time I attend.

By the way, I wore a name tag with AHSOISEE on it. That is the way GT33 and Casbah62 recognized me. It would be nice to see some name tags of the board members for easy recognition.

smile.gif

Okay cas, just checking..

MsT&A.. I"m a little disappointed in you... said you had on your jean outfit yesterday... Figured you would have a GT cheerleading outfit on for the occasion complete with matching gold & white pompoms... & gold-plated flask with pearl white trim...
smile.gif

Originally posted by BeeBad:
Okay cas, just checking..

MsT&A.. I"m a little disappointed in you... said you had on your jean outfit yesterday... Figured you would have a GT cheerleading outfit on for the occasion complete with matching gold & white pompoms... & gold-plated flask with pearl white trim...
smile.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Bee: No, I was dressed down as it was - had to go back to work! Now, on game day - may not be a cheerleading outfit but you definitely know who I'm cheering for and we don't stop with the clothing - our car shows it colors as well!

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
By the way, I wore a name tag with AHSOISEE on it. That is the way GT33 and Casbah62 recognized me. It would be nice to see some name tags of the board members for easy recognition.

smile.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Were other people staring at your tag trying to figure out what it meant?
grin.gif

BeeBad, not that Ms TechAnalysis needs help defending her honor but you incorrectly address her as Ms T&A. Are you really that ignorant or just trying to slip a sardonic remark past us all?

ahso, I would not be comfortable wearing a nametag knowing you would be present... I would prefer the opportunity to ascertain whether or not you are armed or at the very least the reassurance that your eyes are able to focus before revealing my identity...

BeeBad...
grin.gif
That's funny.... but no... just some good ol' fashioned Onion rings from the "V"...

Originally posted by casbah62:
MsTech'... Sorry I missed you... I was actually real late to BDS because of our wonderful Atlanta traffic and probably missed you by mere minutes...
Oh well I'll look forward to some kind've tailgate event next fall... where we can come out from behind our fonts and enjoy the blessings of a Saturday with out having to work...
I didn't get the seats I was hoping for but I've got seats ...
Unfortunately if things don't improve quickly I fear there will be plenty of seats to choose from on game day...
PS... I am planning on going to Durham for the Duke-TECH game if anyone is going and is interested in planning a 'soirre' ('tailgate' in French) while there I'd love to be in on that... it's my B-day so I hope that the Jackets will win at least that one game next fall...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Casbah: Hopefully we can have a tailgate for Stingtalkers at a home game first and meet some folks there. I finally left the stadium around 11a so we must have just missed each other.

Back