Mutts keep mutting

Selling your soul to win is a phrase that has been used for my entire life, but I'm not sure I've ever seen a team exemplify it as much as U[sic]GA has under Kirby.

It shocks me that we've seen people in the program die and not only does this stuff keep going on, it seems to be getting worse.

Selling your soul to win is a phrase that has been used for my entire life, but I'm not sure I've ever seen a team exemplify it as much as U[sic]GA has under Kirby.

It shocks me that we've seen people in the program die and not only does this stuff keep going on, it seems to be getting worse.
Not for Kirby. He's the highest paid coach now in college football now, I believe.

Key Quotes:

"This is the seventh Georgia player to be arrested since March of 2024."

"Former Georgia wide receiver Rara Thomas was arrested in July on multiple family violence charges and was ultimately dismissed from the team following that arrest. It was the second time that Thomas had been arrested on family violence charges during his time at Georgia."

dwag fans should be embarrassed by all this. I guess winning really does trump everything.

More details on what happened. The woman was trying to leave:

Per the report, the victim said the conversation started to "turn into a heated argument after she found out that he was on the phone with another woman," and the victim claimed that there had been infidelity in the relationship. Per the report, the victim said that Young grabbed her left arm near her bicep and tricep and physically pulled her out of his room. The victim also stated that Young was "using derogatory terms and being demeaning to her" and that he then went back into his room, shut the door, and locked it.
The victim told the reporting officer that she began to gather her things and that a friend called her on the phone. When she answered it, Young "came out and grabbed her from behind." The victim said that Young picked her up and began to squeeze her torso and abdomen very hard.

The reporting officer surveyed the victim's injuries and found that "she had a bruise and discoloration on the bottom right side of her chest where it meets the abdomen. She also had redness on her right flank."

That program is a stain on the state.

Been going on forever, and will go on forever at the cesspool. Kirby is the perfect head coach for this program. He doesn't care, and their fans don't care. Governor Kemp will be in Athens cheering them on at every home game. Just win baby (the only baby they care about).

Been going on forever, and will go on forever at the cesspool. Kirby is the perfect head coach for this program. He doesn't care, and their fans don't care. Governor Kemp will be in Athens cheering them on at every home game. Just win baby (the only baby they care about).
And Jere Morehead hasn't commented on football player arrests since 2023 based on a quick Google search. When does the president of the university step in?

Disgusting behavior. Indefinite suspension which ultimately leads to dismissal.

Disgusting behavior. Indefinite suspension which ultimately leads to dismissal.
Or... Pay off the accuser, accuser recants accusations, all good

“It’s a pending legal matter,” Smart said. “He’s not with us right now. He’s not with us today, I haven’t had a chance to talk to him.”

If it’s an unborn child then doesn’t the mother have no choice but to press charges in this instance…legally speaking?

Or... Pay off the accuser, accuser recants accusations, all good

“It’s a pending legal matter,” Smart said. “He’s not with us right now. He’s not with us today, I haven’t had a chance to talk to him.”
Victim payoffs and free legal representation are probably part of the standard UGA NIL package.

If it’s an unborn child then doesn’t the mother have no choice but to press charges in this instance…legally speaking?
All domestic violence situations are crimes where the police don't have the option really of letting it go; and whether the accuser want to press charges or not is irrelevant, the state presses the charges.

When do the former players and school administrators start holding Kirby accountable? Every interview he says it's not a "culture thing" but since this is a repeated pattern, I would surmise that it is exactly that, a "culture issue". Him being the head honcho he needs to take ownership. Accountability means everything.

When do the former players and school administrators start holding Kirby accountable? Every interview he says it's not a "culture thing" but since this is a repeated pattern, I would surmise that it is exactly that, a "culture issue". Him being the head honcho he needs to take ownership. Accountability means everything.
When your graduation rate is 41% and the next up the list in the SEC is LSU and they are at 69%, it is a culture problem. Kirby just knows he is the cause of the problem.

Back