Mutts keep mutting

still working overtime. you should have seen what the original charges were. and you didn't even hear about the 5 other players just from this past week that got off the hook.
So true. The affixed material on the windshield was splattered hooker blood.

1711387905631.png

You know, I don't want to wish bad stuff on anyone, but I wouldn't cry if these guys all had arrests or wrecks that kept them in jail over the weekend of Nov 30th. Would be proper karma.

"He'll (Etienne) learn from this" - Smart. That's beside the point that these drivers are putting their own lives and the lives of others in danger with their speeding and DWIs.

Dwag fans have typically unloaded on Chip Towers for reporting the facts from Athens. I noticed he tweeted this story and as of now there are 1,600 views and not a single comment. I expected a few "you're a worthless hack!" replies - maybe their fans are accepting the fact they have a totally corrupt program.

Dwag fans have typically unloaded on Chip Towers for reporting the facts from Athens. I noticed he tweeted this story and as of now there are 1,600 views and not a single comment. I expected a few "you're a worthless hack!" replies - maybe their fans are accepting the fact they have a totally corrupt program.
The sports editor of the Athens newspaper, whose mostly drivel-filled articles appear daily in the Augusta paper, actually had an fairly objective article in today's paper about it. He didn't comment in any way about the incident, but at least he, for I think the first time, reported it.

Back