Mutts/UT Thread

gnats67

Dodd-Like
I say UT wins on the D dime. Eric Berry is a force. Kiffin is an idiot but Papa may have talked some sense into his head for this one. Montavious What'shisname will ramble. Little Joe Cocks will throw into a rabid Berry led secondary. The pups will fall!

UT. 28-10.

I'm gonna say the dawgs pull this one out...

nah, I'm just kidding

UT: 38
UGA: 14

The Mutts will probably beat the Vols. But no matter what, they still go home losers.

I think the mutts will win this one, more due to the Vols offensive ineptness than the mutts' prowess, but they will get the SEC benefit and jump back in the top 25 at about #20 and be the highest ranked 2-loss team. I also think, should we lose tonight, that we'll drop back completely out of the top 25.

The team I REALLY want to see lose today is LSU.

I hate Lane Kiffin 364 days of the year. Today is not one of those days.

Go UT!

If Lane finds a way to get under the Rev's skin and steal a W, he'll be my new best friend.

I hate UGA and I am almost 100% sure they will win. Probably something like 38-13.

If UGA loses today and Tech wins, we could be well on our way to a very special season.

I hate UGA and I am almost 100% sure they will win. Probably something like 38-13.

If UGA loses today and Tech wins, we could be well on our way to a very special season.

That would be ideal. Add in an LSU loss for me, and I couldn't be happier.

It's not probable for UGA to be the highest ranked 2-loss team, unless Oklahoma loses today.

CPJ has a better shot of being outcoached by Chan Gailey than UT has of winning today w/ Crapton at QB. Last week they had a graphic that said he is the 4th worst rated QB in all of college football.

I'm pulling for the Vols all the way, though. :)

Good start for the Vols. Couple of plays for first downs on the first two plays.

Bull**** like that is why Georgia will win this game. Tennessee has them pinned deep and jumps offsides.

Back