My flag is creased.

Last week my wife bought new nightstands for our bedroom, she’s notorious for leaving multiple bottles and glasses on her side of the bed, so I pulled out the GT coasters and said, “Here, you’re not going to ruin your nightstand like you did your old one.”
Get glass tops.

It’s a pretty nice flag to be honest. The last one was paper thin and I threw it in the garbage. This one is good enough to hang up.

Last week my wife bought new nightstands for our bedroom, she’s notorious for leaving multiple bottles and glasses on her side of the bed, so I pulled out the GT coasters and said, “Here, you’re not going to ruin your nightstand like you did your old one.”

Woah, whoa, whoa, say what now?

So, for those of you that ordered hard tickets and got the commemorative tickets.... what do you make of the ND ticket???

So, for those of you that ordered hard tickets and got the commemorative tickets.... what do you make of the ND ticket???

F1A9F574-9B5A-4B9E-AB34-198FF184E791.jpeg

I didn’t get fake tickets. Did they only go to people who wanted paper tickets?
No one will get paper tickets from what my letter said. All via email link. Besides the paper commemorative tickets were for the original schedule w/o seat numbers.

No one will get paper tickets from what my letter said. All via email link. Besides the paper commemorative tickets were for the original schedule w/o seat numbers.
That's what he means, the "fake" paper commemorative tickets. And yes they went out to people who wanted paper tickets. The reason I asked the question above about what do you make of the ND ticket??? It's black. Were we scheduling a blackout perhaps???

Your flag is creased?

Fight on.my men.

I am hurt but am not slain. I.will lay me down and bleed a-while. Then I will rise and fight again.

So anybody that didn't order commemorative tickets, they are now available for purchase...

I still fully believe ND @ the Benz we were going to be bringing back BlackWatch.

So anybody that didn't order commemorative tickets, they are now available for purchase...

I still fully believe ND @ the Benz we were going to be bringing back BlackWatch.

We still might. Those jerseys were probably already made.

Back