My Game Ball Goes To...

Techbert

Dodd-Like
Difficult decision.

We played with heart on offense, defense, and spcial teams. We faced unbelivable adversity and alway always always continued to fight. We overcame refs who only called in one direction.

Our coaches were better than theirs, in game plan, adjustments, and motivation.

But my game ball goes to Lew Caralla. I think we won this game nine months ago, in winter workouts. We never quit and we were never gassed. And walkons rose to the level of their big star opponents.

Congrats to everyone today, but lets not forget Lew.

gtgtgt1

Dodd-Like
TOP, sustaining drives, converting to keep the chains moving.

AKA... PROGRESS

77GTFan

Dodd-Like
Collins. A 1-5 team competed hard all game long, dealing with their fair share of adversity, and got a nice road win.

ramblin57

Varsity Lurker
Difficult decision.

We played with heart on offense, defense, and spcial teams. We faced unbelivable adversity and alway always always continued to fight. We overcame refs who only called in one direction.

Our coaches were better than theirs, in game plan, adjustments, and motivation.

But my game ball goes to Lew Caralla. I think we won this game nine months ago, in winter workouts. We never quit and we were never gassed. And walkons rose to the level of their big star opponents.

Congrats to everyone today, but lets not forget Lew.
I like that, think you are probably right in your award of a game ball

gnats67

Dodd-Like
Oddly, I was impressed with the substitutions. Game ball - let Mason and the coaches jump for it.

aeromech

Dodd-Like
I haven't looked at the stats; but I don't think the defense was on the field near as long this game as it has been in the past. I think that helped from getting them gassed at the end of the game. Plus being tied at halftime seemed to lift the whole team; it was definitely a big boost when we went to overtime.

This team hasn't quit all season, now with this win under their belt I doubt they will.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
St. Richt gave his ACC game ball from yesterday's games to Coach Collins. :bigthumbup: