My one wish. Just one.

The Jacket

The Coat
In one year, Fox 5 will not be giving us a mention in a footnote and accentuating on "Georgia TECH" as though we are a Division II school who managed to rock the third world by sneaking into a bowl game.

And that the sole reason behind it will be that our new coach led us into Athens a mere two weeks prior where we slaughtered the Mutts before a national audience on CBS.

It's going to be a long year, but that is my one wish for it's culmination - make it worth it.

The coaching search will be worth it, and I think it will pay off. we've already interviewed PJ, Hatcher, and Edsall, though Edsall turned it down. Hatcher is the best choice in my opinion, and will be the one to lead us into Sanford Stadium next year where we will mop the floor with the mutts and light those damn hedges on fire.

The coaching search will be worth it, and I think it will pay off. we've already interviewed PJ, Hatcher, and Edsall, though Edsall turned it down. Hatcher is the best choice in my opinion, and will be the one to lead us into Sanford Stadium next year where we will mop the floor with the mutts and light those damn hedges on fire.
Dems said we turned Edsall down...just sayin.

Correct, Randy was not offered the job, he cant turn down what wasn't offered to him.

In one year, Fox 5 will not be giving us a mention in a footnote and accentuating on "Georgia TECH" as though we are a Division II school who managed to rock the third world by sneaking into a bowl game.

And that the sole reason behind it will be that our new coach led us into Athens a mere two weeks prior where we slaughtered the Mutts before a national audience on CBS.

It's going to be a long year, but that is my one wish for it's culmination - make it worth it.

I am adding this to my Xmas wish list. I had to hear about how great the pups will be next year. I hope their sorry asses our 11-0, and we break their hearts!:fingersx:

Back