My season tickets came today!!!!

Not yet, but excited to hear you got yours. WOO HOO. I'm like a kid at Christmas when season tickets come.

STILL LOOKING FOR MINE I EXPECT THEM ANYTIME. EXCITING TO KNOW SEASON JUST AROUND THE CORNER.
smile.gif

Did you guys get the seats where you expected?

My bud who I am trying to bum a parking ticket off of told me that the AA has not charged the 3 he has bought to his credit card yet. Is there doubt and uncertainty about how to proceed on the parking front???

pat.gif

I just opened mine a few seconds ago!!! I got the same seats as last year in the LW.
bigthumbup.gif

Now if I can just find a place to park!!!!
frown.gif

I'm expecting the same seats, although I deserve
better based on my GTAA contribution. I'll be in
lower west, section 102, row 5 most likely. It
was smack on the goal line last year. I'll be a
bit back in the endzone this season.

I'm mainly hoping to build up points and improve
my view after the 2003 reseat.

Ramblinwise, my friend, you're sure making a big deal out of this parking. I don't understand it either. The GTAA has made a convienience in regards to about 1100 parking spaces. There are places to park all over the campus. 1100 is a very small % of the total number.

Dang man. I'm tired of listening to you about it. Have my parking pass. I don't care. I'll give you the dang thing if you will give it a break. Not like there isn't thousands of other places to park.

Woo Hoo!! Ours just came in.

As for the season tickets being the same, they only re-seat us every 5 years or so. You can request to keep moving up every year, and they will do what they can based on who does NOT renew, but they will not displace others.

Next year will be the next reseating. Best thing to do is go ahead and send them a bunch of money to get your GTAA points up, then you'll have real good seats.

On the parking, I didn't like it at first, but the more I have thought about it, the better I like it. I am guranteed parking places, I will spend less overall on parking, and am guranteed a spot no matter how early or late I show up.

Got my Tix's today. Are we all ready for some Yellow Jacket Football?
corkysm60.gif

My buddy who gets tickets with me every year has already started the calls every day wanting to know if the tickets are in.

I can understand his excitement. I'm in Lower East and I used to be slightly behind and between two of the posts so I can't wait till the 31st to see what my sightlines are going to be like now.

Wonder what the reseating will be like next year? I made out pretty good for the BBall reseating even though I'd only been out of Tech a year so I didn't have a lot of points.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWW!!!

Got mine today!!! LW, Section 109, where we've been fer twenty years now. Put a big, new "GT" sticker on the rear window of my pick-up truck in celebration. It's yeller with white trim, and big, too.
drinking.gif

Originally posted by GTTerrific:
Ramblinwise, my friend, you're sure making a big deal out of this parking. I don't understand it either. The GTAA has made a convienience in regards to about 1100 parking spaces. There are places to park all over the campus. 1100 is a very small % of the total number.

Dang man. I'm tired of listening to you about it. Have my parking pass. I don't care. I'll give you the dang thing if you will give it a break. Not like there isn't thousands of other places to park.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">644 Evergreen Circle
Sandersville, GA 31082

Back