My Statement

romegajacket

Helluva Engineer
Got another one of those gut feelings this week.
Just watching the old dog out in the yard while ago. Bless her old heart, she's so old that when she scratches for fleas, if she can get that hind leg scratching in the right direction, she'll get to one of those fleas. However, sometimes that old hind leg will just wave off to the side in mid air doing no good at all. NOW! Rome, what's that got to do with football? OK, here we go.
I've noticed here lately that when that hind let wanders off to mid air, GT wins. When that hind leg gets in there and does some good, GT loses.
Boys and girls, I'm telling you right straight up front. That hind leg was right out there in mid air not doing any good at all. Sooooooooo, in that case, the GT Yelloooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackets will be right in the fur of that old dog over at Athens, Ugly VI, just stinging away. Their old Ugly VI will be trying to scratch and bite but to no good at all.
I'm sure if UGA's coach were to read this post, he would just forfeit the game this week since omens like this can not fail.
Let's be real sure to remember in our prayer, all of our troops that can not be with their families this day.
Make sure to have a bottle or Tabasco sauce handy and a bottle of Rolaids for this afternoon.
Happy Thanksgiving to all and to all a good turkey.

Rome, take care of that Dog!! By September next year, we will be on our way to an undefeated season. I love old dogs.

FWIW: I saw a great bumper sticker the other day. It read: "Be the person your dog thinks you are"

Back