My UGA neighbor...

Went to a "gathering" with a dawg neighbor

Started to go into his "dawg mode"

Went into the master bathroom to do my business

Took a dump in the tank of the crapper

Took his toothbrush, put is in my "lower cheeks"

Snapped a picture with cell phone

Will e-mail said picture to him next Wednesday with a note that he's been tossing my salad for the last week

My ****n' mind is right

My neighborhood doesn't have dog fans. We have covenants against such things.

Went to a "gathering" with a dawg neighbor

Started to go into his "dawg mode"

Went into the master bathroom to do my business

Took his toothbrush, put is in my "lower cheeks"

Snapped a picture with cell phone

Will e-mail said picture to him next Wednesday with a note that he's been tossing my salad for the last week

My ****n' mind is right

I did that once but it was just piss. Dude (supposedly a friend of mine/ours) brushed like there was no tomorrow. Lecturing us about dental hygiene. We were falling about. Can't quite remember if we let him in on the joke or not. His dad was a Vice Admiral in the Navy and that's where this kid wound up. In the Navy. Sorry thing was that he was a good kid. We were just busting on him and he didn't deserve it. I think he forgave us.

THWG

My U(sic)GA neighbor and I get along just fine every week because he sees my name at the bottom of his paycheck. Real iife is just great...........!

This is known as the "upper-decker" and is one of the vilest practical jokes in the PJ lexicon ... and one of my personal favorites. Performed this one myself many times at Young Harris in the dorms. Good times ....

Back