Name Calling...

BeeStorm

The Dark Side of the Force
I don't know why I have to even say this but please be respectful of each other. There is no need to call each other names.. this is not elementary school. At the end of the day, we still cheer on the same team. Try to remember that and not get so personal. We are all smart enough to express our opinion (even the scathing ones) without resorting to petty name calling. I have tried to prevent children from joining here, but it's starting to look like a few got past us.

Beestorm, you yourself called me a girl one time for using a Mac.

My feelings are still hurt!

Of course, that was before the G5 was released.

Originally posted by bellyseries:
Beestorm, you yourself called me a girl one time for using a Mac.

My feelings are still hurt!

Of course, that was before the G5 was released.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">It's probably only "name calling" if its untrue. In your case, you are a girl if you use a Mac.
grin.gif

Originally posted by BeeStorm:
It's probably only "name calling" if its untrue. In your case, you are a girl if you use a Mac.
grin.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">
bush-mac.jpg

c'mon belly .. that's just wrong! LOL

i think you misunderstood what beestorm meant. he said if you "use" a mac then you're a girl.

Belly,

You are being too kind with your idol , 43.
confused.gif
Bee storm might be right too re your MAC. Wow am I PC or what?
pat.gif
drinking.gif
tongue.gif

Beestorm,

You are right re behavior of fonts @ times. We all love GT for better or worse.

Everybody say YELLOW JACKETS, Sting Em!

Originally posted by BeeStorm:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by bellyseries:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by BeeStorm:
It's probably only "name calling" if its untrue. In your case, you are a girl if you use a Mac.
grin.gif
bush-mac.jpg
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">He is obviously sitting at Condaleeza Rice's desk.
grin.gif
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Wishing?

I'm just glad he's got the phone right side up.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by BeeStorm:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by bellyseries:
grin.gif
bush-mac.jpg
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">He is obviously sitting at Condaleeza Rice's desk.
grin.gif
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Wishing?

I'm just glad he's got the phone right side up.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">belly, you are funny... Here you are having a good ol' time tweaking the prez... If I had posted a pic of gailey holding a phone and said, "least he's got the phone right side up"... you would've come unglued...

A football coach is way more important than any president.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Only if he beats Georgia...

Originally posted by golftango18yankeejuliet:
Bill Clinton said "If you use a girl, you get to eat Big Macs."
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Welcome aboard! Can you explain the history behind your HANDLE? I know there has to be some special meaning behind 'GOLFTANGO18YANKEEJULIET'.

Originally posted by golftango18yankeejuliet:
Bill Clinton said "If you use a girl, you get to eat Big Macs."
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Welcome aboard! Can you explain the history behind your HANDLE? I know there has to be some special meaning behind 'GOLFTANGO18YANKEEJULIET'.

Sorry for the triple post. My computer must've thought it was funny. I got my private pilot's license while I was attending GT. The "handle" is actually an airplane registration number ("N" number) that never was. "NGT18YJ". I haven't flown in almost 17 years. I navigated using VOR's and everything now is GPS (too TECHnical - which is why if somebody will tell me how to get back to the message board without shutting down my #%#* computer after posting, I'll try not to post this 3 times).

Back