National Championship Run

VT will lose to Boise

I agree.

Coach Beamer is an idiot when it comes to his QB....let the boy run!!!! He cannot throw!!!

Besides, it wouldn't be ACC football if we didn't get off to a ****ty start again!

Last edited:
Bud Foster will keep the VT game close if nothing else. If VT wins, it will be in some abortion-type fashion like the Nebraska win last year.

Bud Foster will keep the VT game close if nothing else. If VT wins, it will be in some abortion-type fashion like the Nebraska win last year.

Blah...don't remind me about the VT/Neb game...I almost puked in my recliner....

I think GT's schedule is more of a championship schedule. We have a tough road slate, only 1 real pushover (MTSU is not a push over), and a pretty diverse OOC with Kansas and UGA in there. No doubt about it Clemson and VT away will be tough and the nation will take notice if GT were to win on the road on Thursday in Lane, and at Death Valley.

GT's SOS would trump VT's IMHO.

Oh yeah, GT should beat VT again. If we did it last year, we should do it again. Bud's D lost a lot more than we did.

I agree.

Coach Beamer is an idiot when it comes to his QB....let the boy run!!!! He cannot throw!!!

Besides, it wouldn't be ACC football if we didn't get off to a ****ty start again!

TT doesnt like to get hit. Its not Beamer, its Taylor being a P*SSY!

Its not Beamer, its Taylor being a P*SSY!

I couldn't agree more. He uses his speed to stay open in the backfield for a pass attempt, then just runs as far as he can without getting hit and then runs out of bounds or slides. When he did get hit last year against us, it took him a while to get up.

Va. Tech has worked it's way into that group of programs that the media always over rates. Programs like Notre Dame, Penn State, Michigan and Olkahoma. I think we will put a beat down on them on a Thursday night in Blacksburg. Looking forward to it.

Go Jackets!
dont forget ohio state

Back