NC State Tailgate

I did not pay these girls $20 each to pose for our tailgate photo.

F003AF04-365A-4558-9F76-EFEA518882D6.jpeg
Truly, you are on it!

In all seriousness, @Akinji07 is the real driver behind making these tailgates work. Dude is a great guy who simply loves GT and is a faithful friend who would do anything for his buddies. We need more GT people like him.
Big shout out with thanks to Drew (who's name on here I don't even know) for knocking it out of the park with that chili yesterday and CornDog for bringing the grill and the hot dogs. It was a long tailgate but picked up steam well, once most of you poors got off work and were able to show up.

Speaking for myself, I had a great time sitting around, drinking and joking with good friends. If you haven't made a tailgate yet, I recommend you put it on your ToDo list for next year. You'll find it's a welcoming and great bunch of guys and you'll enjoy yourself.

The conversations around 6pm regarding how much we would degrade ourselves for a certain reward was the most stingtalk topic we’ve had in a while. I’m still laughing at that.

The conversations around 6pm regarding how much we would degrade ourselves for a certain reward was the most stingtalk topic we’ve had in a while. I’m still laughing at that.
Well now, it depends on the size of the implement.

Back