NCAA 2005

I get mine tonight also. I have the XBOX. It will look so sweet in High Definition. My Xbox Live Gamertag is HOBgood.

NCAA 2005 GT vs UGA game video

link--GT vs UGAg game video
It looks like the User was UGAg and the computer was GT. But you still get to see the unis and new gameplay features. The game was played at Sanford.
They have posted an entire game to watch which is 250mB or you can watch clips from the game. Pretty cool, huh.

Re: NCAA 2005 GT vs UGA game video

Love that "Stadium Pulse" thing - does it really make the screen jump like that?

[ QUOTE ]
Getting mine tonight, will be online after 8pm! (PS 2) Look me up!

EA NAME: GT Troy

[/ QUOTE ]Once you set up a PS2 online name, is it the same for ALL games? In SOCOM (1) I'm Burdell, will I be Burdell in all the online games?

[ QUOTE ]
Love that "Stadium Pulse" thing - does it really make the screen jump like that?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes it does. And your controller is rumbling like mad. The gameplay is a little harder and offense is definitely not easy. I was impressed to say the least. Online play is great. You can challenge other players, see what their team is before you accept, instant message other players, and they have a lobby set up by geographical location. ( east, west, etc...)
I won one and lost one last night online. I lost to UGA. Their team is ranked #3 and we are 35th. It was hard to move the ball against their D-line. But I will never give up.

Have fun.

I haven't picked up the game yet, the bastards at the game store said they couldn't sell it until tommorrow. But I've heard that they still have pre-renovation BDS . Mutt_H8ter, please tell me they were wrong!

I haven't started my Dynasty yet so I don't know what our stadium looks like. I only played 2 games of online play last night. I will start my Dynasty tonight. I will see when I play Samford.

Yes, the stadium is the same. It's awful. And Chan looks like he is 88 years old.

It's nearly impossible to win on the road at a Top 10 program. Any hot route you call takes 10 seconds off the playclock and the WR doesn't do what you've asked most of the time.

By the way, for you PS2 online gamers, I've started a website for us. Please bookmark it, register, and come join the fun:

http://www.xsorbit3.com/users/gttroy/index.cgi

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, the stadium is the same. It's awful. And Chan looks like he is 88 years old.

It's nearly impossible to win on the road at a Top 10 program. Any hot route you call takes 10 seconds off the playclock and the WR doesn't do what you've asked most of the time.

By the way, for you PS2 online gamers, I've started a website for us. Please bookmark it, register, and come join the fun:

http://www.xsorbit3.com/users/gttroy/index.cgi

[/ QUOTE ]

Calvin Johnson is on the game though, im pumped. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbup.gif

[ QUOTE ]

It's nearly impossible to win on the road at a Top 10 program.

[/ QUOTE ]
Very true. I'm still adjusting to this home field advantage thing. I played agianst Clemson at Clemson (13th ranked and 16th toughest place to play) last night and almost pulled it out agianst them (gave it away going for it on 4th and long on my side of the 50 two or three times) but the crowd was definitely a factor.

Do like being about to make your own playbook though. Question about the GT playbook, did we ever use a flexbone formation last year? I can't remember it but maybe.

I'm still adjusting to all the changes, only played 2 games last night, but I like the overall feel of the game seems a little more polished and the player physics/animations are definitely improved. Any opinions on the upsides/downsides guys?

I know one thing, this game sure is hard on Heisman. That's what I'm used to playing on. I had to take it back to All-american.
The kicking is a lot harder. GT's team isn't bad. The defense is pretty good. I like the new defensive plays. The controls are way sensitive. All in all, I really like it. It will take some time to get really good at this one. I am 2-1 online. The one loss coming from UGA. They are really tough. it is almost impossible to run screens and up the middle on UGAg. But I will keep trying.

I wish some of you had XBOX.

Back