NCAA Football 14 player ratings released

johncu

Dodd-Like
Well...sort of. They put out a video showing the top 10 players from each team. Here's the link:

LINK

Apparently they think pretty highly of David Sims. He's a beast (and a senior, apparently). I did, however, notice that Vad Lee is NOT in the top 10. I guess that's not surprising, considering this is the first year they even put him in the game.

They have UNC ranked above Florida and South Carolina. Lost all credibility.

Edit: ranked higher than Louisville too. Ranked the same as FSU and UGA. Did Swofford make these?

Washington at a 91?
Arkansas and Auburn at 88?

I'll leave it for others to decide if their way of scoring offense makes sense. I would think that we'd be considered better than tied for 66th in offense.

Team Rankings
Team... overall ... Off ....... Def
CU ...... T-4th .... T-5th ... T-14th
VPI ..... T-4th ... T-15th ... T-2nd
FSU .... T-9th ... T-10th ... T-7th
UNC .... T-9th ... T-15th ... T-14th
D'oh U .. T-20th .. T-15th .. T-21st
BC ...... T-34th ... T-37th .. T-39th
GT ...... T-34th ... T-66th .. T-21st
Md ...... T-34th ... T-37th .. T-39th
NCSU ... T-44th ... T-53rd .. T-39th
UVA ..... T-44th ... T-37th .. T-48th
WF ...... T-59th ... T-66th .. T-39th
Syr ...... T-64th ... T-66th .. T-67th
Duke .... T-75th ... T-83rd .. T-74th
Pitt ...... T-84th ... T-87th .. T-67th

Another fun fact
BYU ...... T-59th .. T-53rd .. T-48th

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2013/6/11/4420446/ncaa-football-14-team-ratings-rankings

They have Francis Kallon as our tenth best player. Has yet to play a snap and is on 3rd team D. Holton is in there too, hasn't played in 2 years. The still have Jemea as a Safety and have Golden as a corner. Pretty obvious they put little effort into this. Justin Thomas better have 95+ speed.

se2ubu7e.jpg

kallon was one of the few 4* pickups. in ea's mind, that makes him top 10.

They have Francis Kallon as our tenth best player. Has yet to play a snap and is on 3rd team D. Holton is in there too, hasn't played in 2 years. The still have Jemea as a Safety and have Golden as a corner. Pretty obvious they put little effort into this. Justin Thomas better have 95+ speed.

I'd be willing to bet that that's not Francis Kallon. I bet it's a different guy whose number they just got wrong.

Idk they gave Blake Bell from OU a 90. Dude has 107 yds passing with no TDs for his career and he has the same rating as Mariota from Oregon.

Quit whining, like every year, I'll be fixing up Tech's roster. Ratings, equipment, adding players. The default one doesn't matter.

Back