ND needs to join a conference or gtfo

The Jacket

The Coat
Pathetic is precisely what they are. I'd prefer they just gtfo honestly. I'm sure there are financial benefits for the conference and, by extension, Tech, but I doubt it would be worth all the öööö that comes along with those arrogant, irrelevant douche bags.

ronricks

Flats Noob
The honest truth is it isn’t a big deal to play or beat ND anymore. Hasn’t been that way for a while now. They have been absolutely embarrassed in big games over and over yet the media still acts like it’s 1977. Those days are long gone. its past time for someone else to get these chances ND has been getting the last 20 plus years.

The Jacket

The Coat
In ND's defense, Alabama is steamrolling every team nowadays.
Well, every team in the weak SEC. I dunno, I am not one of the people who thinks this Bama team is the typical unstoppable force. Notre Dame should be ashamed of their effort tonight, I don't believe this game was unwinnable.

GahseyFan

Varsity Lurker
in retrospect, would have been very interesting to see Cincinnati against the Tide instead.

ronricks

Flats Noob
Well, every team in the weak SEC. I dunno, I am not one of the people who thinks this Bama team is the typical unstoppable force. Notre Dame should be ashamed of their effort tonight, I don't believe this game was unwinnable.
Clemson absolutely can beat this Bama team. They are every bit as good as Bama.

The Jacket

The Coat
Clemson absolutely can beat this Bama team. They are every bit as good as Bama.
My money is on Clemson to win it all. I'd like to see them crush tOSU and their ridiculous 6-0 record tonight, and if they handle their business we should have a really good title game this year.

The Jacket

The Coat
in retrospect, would have been very interesting to see Cincinnati against the Tide instead.
I get where you're coming from, and maybe in a more meaningful game the Bearcats would have done better. But they should have smacked Georgia around today. Instead they tripped over themselves finding every possible way to choke that away. And the most egregious step they took to reach that point came from their head coach's baffling game management. If he was prone to that kind of outrageously poor performance, Saban likely would have toyed with him and embarrassed Cincinatti.

ronricks

Flats Noob
My money is on Clemson to win it all. I'd like to see them crush tOSU and their ridiculous 6-0 record tonight, and if they handle their business we should have a really good title game this year.
I think the Clemson defense is much better than Bama’s defense and that will be the difference in the game.

aeromech

Dodd-Like
I think this was the year to throw a bone to the Big12, they played a full schedule after all. That would be either Oklahoma or Iowa St.