New Brand Manager and Strength Coaches Hired

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
Anyone hearing much about winter workouts? Seems we would get more videos, etc in past years. Maybe it’s more vanilla in the COVID world.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
Anyone hearing much about winter workouts? Seems we would get more videos, etc in past years. Maybe it’s more vanilla in the COVID world.
That and probably don’t want to display that for the most part practices have most likely returned to non social distancing standards. I could be wrong tho.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
The @StrengthGT twitter account posts a fair amount of stuff. Maybe we will get more content now that Morpheus' successor is in place.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
Fwiw, McFarland comes to us from Louisville. They have had some pretty good recruiting graphics the past couple of years and he is also responsible for this.

1613703684105.jpeg.jpg

Credit to ibeeballin for pointing this out and finding it.

MeatWrench

Holder of all Moon records
Fwiw, McFarland comes to us from Louisville. They have had some pretty good recruiting graphics the past couple of years and he is also responsible for this.

1613703684105.jpeg.jpg

Credit to ibeeballin for pointing this out and finding it.
I know it’s beside the point but How’d that work out for em

johncu

Dodd-Like
He had big guns the whole time
1613943174774.jpeg
That barely looks like the same guy to me. He’s got big guns, but his body looks pretty slender and I know I flinched every time he got hit because he got crushed a few times. He just looks a lot bigger to me.

GTWannaBee

Dodd-Like
That barely looks like the same guy to me. He’s got big guns, but his body looks pretty slender and I know I flinched every time he got hit because he got crushed a few times. He just looks a lot bigger to me.
His legs still look pretty skinny (compared to upper body) in the picture.

knoxjacket

Dodd-Like
Reminder: the GOAT QB who just racked up another super bowl has the physique of a guy who considers playing 18 once a week while crushing a case of domestics enough exercise.