New League....

olgoldandwhite

Dodd-Like
Pro league to start in 2018 for 18-21 year olds. May be the ticket for marginal students wanting NFL only. Could possibly hurt the factories. Who knows?

dbb.jpg

I think this will work, unconditionally, and will in the next few years completely change college football and eliminate the NCAA. I also think it is unprecedented.

I think this will work, unconditionally, and will in the next few years completely change college football and eliminate the NCAA. I also think it is unprecedented.

I have to agree, this is a disruptor to college football as we know it. Nothing like this has ever been done before and the timing is perfect. I expect fan bases will quickly flock to these new teams.

I have to agree, this is a disruptor to college football as we know it. Nothing like this has ever been done before and the timing is perfect. I expect fan bases will quickly flock to these new teams.
Message boards, too. To which D-League team will Beestorm pledge our allegiance?

Actually, does Beestorm 80k? He could probably afford to just buy a new D-League team for the board. The Conyers Trolls.

edit: or maybe the He-Man Woman Hater's Club.

The Tatooine Commodore 64s v.Atlanta

Back