New licensed GT apparel brand — Section 103

I really want a sort of minimalist t-shirt that just says 'Georgia Tech' or 'Tech'. Like something a dad would wear mowing his lawn in 1987. It's hard to find GT apparel that's not overly flashy

That Georgia Tech national champions hoodie in the post above this one is pretty close to the vibe I'm looking for. I also love that version of the Buzz logo

Anyone have ideas on how I might find a GT tennis shirt for my 12 year old grandson? Any help would be most appreciated. Z

Anyone have ideas on how I might find a GT tennis shirt for my 12 year old grandson? Any help would be most appreciated. Z
The B&N online store has “pick a sport” tshirts with tennis as one of the pickem options

I sent an email to the AA late last year regarding why the makers of my favorite sport shirts and hats (47 Brand) has Tech as one of the least represented P5 schools on their site, and what they do have is the "wal-mart colors", and got the "we are working on that" response..

Response to an old post, I know, but I look on 47brand occasionally. After not having anything for a long time they recently added a blue and yellow weird "throwback". This stuff doesn't happen without AA approval.

Response to an old post, I know, but I look on 47brand occasionally. After not having anything for a long time they recently added a blue and yellow weird "throwback". This stuff doesn't happen without AA approval.
82D6BE13-3322-4053-BCCF-9EFE31A3D52A.jpeg

2B9F619F-850E-4DD0-AD66-D54C3C7519A1.gif

I kind of dig that hat, but I’m a child of the 90’s and the 90’s are back. Adidas makes a GT hat that style now as well.

The 90s are great, unfortunately though the '80s and 90s were the absolute worst era ever for GT gear. It all looks like Michigan.

I would like to see hats that just say “Tech.” I don’t need GATech or Tech with something written above or under it. Just Tech.

It'd be nice if Adidas could even do that with a quality hat. I bought a "the game" hat when I was at the bookstore for the WCU game.

It'd be nice if Adidas could even do that with a quality hat. I bought a "the game" hat when I was at the bookstore for the WCU game.

I know Adidas is the official stuff, but for hats I really like New Era 39thirty stretch caps. They’re the most comfortable hats around.

I know Adidas is the official stuff, but for hats I really like New Era 39thirty stretch caps. They’re the most comfortable hats around.
Yeah I like new era, and pretty much any other hat outside of the Adidas stuff we get. Heck my wife bought me a Zypher hat I like, but it's grey, I almost wanted to send it back, but I like the fit and I didn't have the heart to do it, so it's just a non-gameday hat.

Back