New licensed GT apparel brand — Section 103

I'm surprised Collins and Pastner haven't tanked the business. It's like being a restaurant during Covid.

Yep, got the Felix Bobby Dodd sweatshirt in 2 days. Liked in so much I ordered another for a gift. Everything from Sec103 has been top notch

Yep, got the Felix Bobby Dodd sweatshirt in 2 days. Liked in so much I ordered another for a gift. Everything from Sec103 has been top notch
Just got one too - waited too long to order one last year and all they had left were small and 2XL. Got in early this time, plus got the 20% off for Black Friday. My “big” Christmas present this year.

This is my around-the-house sweatshirt! I would kill for a sweater version of it, though I'm sure that's more difficult to do.

How about a cardigan version of that sweatshirt? Should be easier to produce than a knitted sweater.

My favorite sweatshirt of all-time was one with a small “no dawgs” symbol on the front (circle with slash) and “Friends don’t let friends go to the University of Georgia” on the back. It’s disappeared over the years and several moves. That would be a great one to resurrect.

Back