New QB Transfer - Trad Beatty

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Good size. Knowing nothing about him, he is either a hell of a competitive baller or wants a GT degree. Either way, good pickup. Good size. Competition is King. He has to know he is coming in at at least 3rd string, min, maybe 4th.

jacket67

Dodd-Like
He was a 3-star dual threat prospect in HS with offers from NCS and Miss St, but high school and college injuries have limited his playing time. Hope he gets healthy and can contribute.

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
Traddies represent! Novus Ordo is for chumps!

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Our last recruit from Chapin? Dustin Vaitekunas.

OptionsJacket

BpBuSp
Competition is king. Let the games begin. Maybe he starts, maybe he doesn't. But if I'm Jeff Sims, I'm not taking this lightly. This is more motivation to improve my craft. Maybe learn something from the guy.

ElCidBUZZingFAN

Dodd-Like
Where is he on Mel Kiper's board? I've learned recently that such things matter greatly.

The Champ

Dodd-Like
Nice depth guy. Hopefully allows us to RS The tFR while pushing Yates to ensure we have a solid No. 2

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Here he was on his campus visit.

200 (4).gif

Be worried, those scheduling GT, be very worried. He can chuck a ball out of the stadium - not that we exactly need it chucked out of the stadium. That is merely an early game intimidation throw