New Rankings products for "transfer team Rankings" and "overall w transfers"

Obvious flaw #1 - Jamious Griffin counted as a transfer commit for us even though he just withdrew from the portal.

EDIT: I do like the idea behind this though.

Hey, we already got a top 25 transfer class with our 3 so far. USF has 12 transfers? Holy moly

Obvious flaw #1 - Jamious Griffin counted as a transfer commit for us even though he just withdrew from the portal.

Ha. Didn't catch that at first glance. Yeah, he shouldn't count as an addition, obviously.

South Carolina mention reminded of A. Brown, the Tech transfer to South Carolina. Apparently he had 7 catches for 43 yards this season. Too bad it didn't work out for him. I thought he would be our next great receiver after his freshman season.

South Carolina mention reminded of A. Brown, the Tech transfer to South Carolina. Apparently he had 7 catches for 43 yards this season. Too bad it didn't work out for him. I thought he would be our next great receiver after his freshman season.
He wasn't really a route runner. Just used speed to go long. We do need a good receiver, but apparently he isn't or wasn't it.

shocking i say,been a GT fan since the sixties
not accustomed to seeing errors in our favor

I didn't see anyone in the top twenty that that moved by more than 1 spot in overall rankings.
GT moved up from 41 national/6 ACC to 38 national/5 ACC after adding in transfers

I didn't see anyone in the top twenty that that moved by more than 1 spot in overall rankings.
GT moved up from 41 national/6 ACC to 38 national/5 ACC after adding in transfers

I see number 35 now. Realistically not fantastic, but improvement.

Back