New Recruiting Web Site

RussianOffense

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ
I can't tell what from the article is actually distinctive about this site versus the others. They're going to capture the "wonderment" of college sports. OK. I have a lot of wonderment about what that even means. Sounds like basically this guy creates a new recruiting site every few years and sells it for millions.

Techbert

Dodd-Like
I can't tell what from the article is actually distinctive about this site versus the others. They're going to capture the "wonderment" of college sports. OK. I have a lot of wonderment about what that even means. ...
Translation: I'm going to go back to my tried and true formula until one of the big boys buys me out again. And I can shave some overhead off by just reporting "wonderment" öööö.

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
another recruiting web site? because there aren't enough people on the internet wrong already?

The Jacket

The Coat
Someone pointed out to me recently that there are very few resources for, and no coverage of, walk-ons. Considering the landscape of college sports, how can that be?

BrentwoodJacket

Dodd-Like
Translation: I'm going to go back to my tried and true formula until one of the big boys buys me out again. And I can shave some overhead off by just reporting "wonderment" öööö.
Given the return he generated off the first two sites, why not? I suppose he has to wait until the non-compete expires each time.