New road unis

On a related note, Notre Dame's pants are actually the right shade of gold so maybe we have that to look forward to, as well.

Exactly, throw a triple stripe on it and it would be perfect. Just make the tops plain white with navy lettering and gold outline. Call it a day.

Wish our helmets were bright gold like ND's. May not be official but looks awesome

Exactly, throw a triple stripe on it and it would be perfect. Just make the tops plain white with navy lettering and gold outline. Call it a day.

Wish our helmets were bright gold like ND's. May not be official but looks awesome
I will disagree with the helmets part. I think they look kinda dumb with the old gold pants. I'd prefer a matte finish on the helmets to try to match the old gold pants.

n.d. hats & pants are so mismatched they are the only ones who could get away with it.

IF, IF, IF we could get the right shade of GOLD I would love to see us mimic the Longhorns uni. Perhaps tweeked with a solid, full length single pant stripe. NO third color. Beautifully simple. Key is the shade of GOLD. Look at Clint's jersey in the GTAA.

Texas has branded the hell out of theirs.

Texas has huge numbers on their jerseys and it looks very old school and classic and something I would like to see us do, but I would only want it if we just went with straight white jerseys (would be ok with triple stripe sleeve to match pants) but nothing else other than required ACC/brand

Back