New SEC Short

Tampa Jacket

Helluva Engineer
I'm still basking in that total beatdown of UGA.

You won't hear this from the media, but that whooping didn't only expose UGA. It also exposed the entire SEC.

The media loves to poke fun at how weak the ACC is with the exception of Clemson. But the SEC is not much better. It's LSU and maybe Bama before they lost Tua.

Much of UGA's "success" is because of Tennessee and Florida's demise. They aren't the powerhouses they used to be, just like FSU and Miami.

OmnipoTech

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm still basking in that total beatdown of UGA.

You won't hear this from the media, but that whooping didn't only expose UGA. It also exposed the entire SEC.

The media loves to poke fun at how weak the ACC is with the exception of Clemson. But the SEC is not much better. It's LSU and maybe Bama before they lost Tua.

Much of UGA's "success" is because of Tennessee and Florida's demise. They aren't the powerhouses they used to be, just like FSU and Miami.
Media completely ignored it. I don't know that a team has ever been dickslapped so hard and not moved at all in the polls before. UGA should be 10th at best.

ClubSeats

Well-meaning elderly man with a poor memory
Media completely ignored it. I don't know that a team has ever been dickslapped so hard and not moved at all in the polls before. UGA should be 10th at best.
Doesn’t matter. If you ain’t first, second, third, or fourth, you’re last.