New verbal commitment

i_bleed_gold_white

Varsity Lurker
Tech picked up a new verbal commitment from LB Travis Chambers! I've been watching the recruiting of this kid for a while and it a great signing for Tech. This kid even LOOKS mean. Hopefully, he'll step right in the way Darryl Smith, Recardo Wimbush, and Keyaron Fox did!
smile.gif

Hey some POSITIVE news on Stingtalk!!!

Congrats to Mr. Chambers!! Welcome to the Flats!!

You just made one of the best decisions of your life.

Originally posted by JacketFanPCB:

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">There has been nothing positive to report till now! Welcome aboard Travis Chambers....I know the opportunities on and off the field are wide open for you. Great education and immeadiate playing time! Jon Tenuta is obviously proving his worth around here and you will fit in on the defense....where we have some success this year.

Originally posted by statelinejacket:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by JacketFanPCB:

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">There has been nothing positive to report till now! Welcome aboard Travis Chambers....I know the opportunities on and off the field are wide open for you. Great education and immeadiate playing time! Jon Tenuta is obviously proving his worth around here and you will fit in on the defense....where we have some success this year.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Stateline.........you couldn't make a ppositive quote concerning the offense and CG if you had to. I don't even bother looking at your posts anymore because they are full of bashing and BS.

respectfully submitted

If you're near Fox Sports at 6:30 eastern tonight:

Countdown To Signing Day returns! Tonight at 6:30 PM ET… We talk to CTSD alumni and starting Ramblin' Wreck QB Reggie Ball. PLUS, we go one-on-one with Georgia Tech's new commitment LB Travis Chambers, a one-man defensive wrecking crew from Chamblee HS. Also, a look at Stephenson HS LB standout Josh Johnson.

Chance to hear from our newest commit first-hand

Congratulations and welcome to the Flats,You will never regret this opportunity to join one of the elite clubs in the world-GaTech graduate.

Originally posted by Moverof Fridge2:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by statelinejacket:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by JacketFanPCB:

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">There has been nothing positive to report till now! Welcome aboard Travis Chambers....I know the opportunities on and off the field are wide open for you. Great education and immeadiate playing time! Jon Tenuta is obviously proving his worth around here and you will fit in on the defense....where we have some success this year.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Stateline.........you couldn't make a ppositive quote concerning the offense and CG if you had to. I don't even bother looking at your posts anymore because they are full of bashing and BS.

respectfully submitted
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">

Originally posted by Moverof Fridge2:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by statelinejacket:

respectfully submitted
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Well said Mover!!!!!!

You can add about 3 to 4 other posters with Stateline...

Back