new War on Downtown Connector?

Tennessee’s loss is our gain. GT is going head to head with the Vols for several recruits IIRC.

I doubt he would tank their recruiting. He would probably pull in top 30 classes and could be highly competitive with those. That said, they wouldn't hire him and he is too old to deal with that fanbase if ours burned him out.
oh yeah, cause when I think Paul Johnson recruiting the first thing that comes to mind is top 30 classes
:bfd:

oh yeah, cause when I think Paul Johnson recruiting the first thing that comes to mind is top 30 classes
:bfd:

I would think top 30-35 would be Tennessee's recruiting floor. Moot point because I believe the most likely scenario is he will take a year off and get an FCS job.

So GSU has already been better in basketball than us for the past few years, and they go to the NCAA tourney more often...
Now they beat TN in their stadium and looked just as athletic as an SEC east team.
After the game, their coach said something like they run Atlanta...
Is it time for a War on the Downtown Connector game every year just to put them in their place?
Dude they would have lost 70-nothing against Clemson.

Dude they would have lost 70-nothing against Clemson.

Yeah but they woulda lost on their terms and gave it their all, I'm pretty sure they would NOT have run 20 QB keepers to avoid an embarrassing blowout only to end up getting blown out anyway, they woulda went down trying more than 18 pass attempts

I can deal with losing to the #1 team, I find it hard to deal with losing to the #1 team the way we did

Yeah but they woulda lost on their terms and gave it their all, I'm pretty sure they would NOT have run 20 QB keepers to avoid an embarrassing blowout only to end up getting blown out anyway, they woulda went down trying more than 18 pass attempts

I can deal with losing to the #1 team, I find it hard to deal with losing to the #1 team the way we did
Awwe the old wrecksneffect is back

Name calling aside

Are you happy with the excessive QB keepers and no passes to the TE or Ahmarean who looks to be a great Slot WR as a TFr

Why is it so hard for your ilk to simply talk CFB & GT FB?
There were passed to the TE and to Ahmarean. They were just all incomplete because we couldn't pass the ball with a crap. Which is also why you saw so many QB keepers.

I still don't understand why Georgia State has a football team. Nothing good can come out of this for Tech. BoR assööööing us again...
I like this only because you have excellently defeated the cursing filters. Good job assööööer

CPJ with no academic restrictions, a competent DC, and a dedicated Director of Recruiting (all of which he'd get at a desperate place like UT) would win a national championship
It would be great for UT and great for Tech. Firstly I think Harrison Bailey would sign with us, or transfer to us. I hope Paul is getting the batteries recharged.

Woulda coulda shoulda. What a whiny bitch.

The delusional Vols expect to beat BYU this week after tanking against Ga State.
This wouldn't surprise me. I enjoy SEC suffering just like any other person with a soul, but Tennessee still has enough talent that they're capable of recovering and beating the leader of the WAC.

Georgia State is still gonna be a bunch of deluded NAIA overachievers next week no matter what they do.

Back