New writers on GT site on The Insiders

Adam Pritchard

Varsity Lurker
Those of you that read the Hive probably saw my post there, but I just wanted to come over here and give ya'll a heads up, too.

I've been posting on Stingtalk for over a year now (under a different username), but I wanted to use my real name so everyone will know who I am.

Jeremy Spain and I were just brought in by The Insiders to do stories on the front page of http://georgiatech.theinsiders.com. We're going to focus mainly on recruiting, but we'll have game previews and stories on coaches and players, as well.

Recruiting season is really heating up now, so we'll be trying to speak with as many recruits as we can and keep you updated.

Feel free to come onto the premium message board on the Hive (subscription required) to ask us questions, or shoot me an email (gtadam@attbi.com). You can ask questions here, as well, and I'll answer as many as I can. This isn't my full time job, so please be patient if I don't answer your question right away or if I miss it.

Thanks Mr. Pritchard. How did the visits go this weekend??? Earvin taylor?

Originally posted by Damarius:
Thanks Mr. Pritchard. How did the visits go this weekend??? Earvin taylor?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">If there is info to be had Damarius is going to find it!!!
I love it. Keep searching Damarius. You bring great info to all of us.

Really glad to hear Scott is going to take another visit to GT! We'll wait and hear what his decision will be Feb 2nd.

Back