New Years Day Bowls

Dunno what you guys were watching. UCF was only in it because of a trainwreck of major LSU mistakes. The UCF lines are just not up to it.

I could really care less about the teams in the Rose Bowl, but I guess I'll go with Washington.

Dunno what you guys were watching. UCF was only in it because of a trainwreck of major LSU mistakes. The UCF lines are just not up to it.
I saw the backup QB play an atrocious game and lose by 8. Pretty sure UCF's starting QB would have easily played well enough to make up the difference.

I dunno why I feel like Washington is not actually a good team. Every time I see them play a big game they just die.
I just like Chris Petersen as a coach. I never understood why of all the schools he could have left Boise State for he picked Washington. Either way, he's done a great job of bringing that program back.

Lsu couldn't run the ball on UCF for the first half until UCF defense was worn down. Ucf QB had time he needed to throw but couldn't make the reads quick enough. I'm no fan of either team, both lossing would be fine. Still think with both teams having all their players, UCF would win.

Back