News of Interest for Wed 6/4/03........

2Big, even though I will not be making daily remarks about your links of information each day, I will be reading them each day and do appreciate them. Keep up the good work.

It appears we might have a good handle on the expansion after this week. It is looking better each day regarding the three mentioned.

Glad to see Duke get some good news on the quarterback from Nebraska. Anything, that will help Duke football, will help the ACC as a whole. I am hoping Duke does better this year, except against us, and Roof is national defensive coach of the year.

Seems Florida, Florida State, Alabama, UGA are having their share of troubles along with Tech. Even though the problems may not be the same, we are not alone in the boat. However, that does not give me a warm fuzzy feeling being in the boat.

drinking.gif

Consider it a tease folks!!

Today, is our last day at school and that means SUMMER's HERE!

I'm taking a ballteam to Panama City in the morning and will not be able to post links again for a couple of weeks when the better half and I purchase our new computer. However, it's been a pleasure to help the forum out if only for 48 hours and I'll see you guys on the other side!

Thanks for the links. BTW, what happened to the evil Buzz? That picture was hilarious.

Originally posted by 2 Big Techsticles:
Consider it a tease folks!!

Today, is our last day at school and that means SUMMER's HERE!

I'm taking a ballteam to Panama City in the morning and will not be able to post links again for a couple of weeks when the better half and I purchase our new computer. However, it's been a pleasure to help the forum out if only for 48 hours and I'll see you guys on the other side!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Have a good trip ... hope your team WINS!! New computer? Curious, what are you buying?

Hey Two Big...if you're coming down to Panama City, listen to Island 106/105.9 between 6 and 10am weekday mornings. I'm the "Logan" in "Logan & Lori" morning show.

Btw, if you need some help/tips on restaurants, attractions let me know...be glad to help a fellow Jacketfan!

grin.gif

Back