Next year

Will be even harder to sell as our crappy economy continues to suffer thanks to fools like yourself.

GO JACKETS!!
byteback
I see you sure are a sore loser, did i come on here and gloat, no.

With all the redshirts coming off next year and a new DC with a full spring to roll out a new system, I wouldn't be surprised if we make some noise.

And, CPJ will make UGa pay for yesterday.

I'm renewing my season tix. Yesterday sucked but hey, that was yesterday.

With all the redshirts coming off next year and a new DC with a full spring to roll out a new system, I wouldn't be surprised if we make some noise.

And, CPJ will make UGa pay for yesterday.

I'm renewing my season tix. Yesterday sucked but hey, that was yesterday.

I have said the same thing the last few years. Maybe one day he actually will. :hsugh:

I have said the same thing the last few years. Maybe one day he actually will. :hsugh:
He will. UGa won't be where they are forever.

At least CPJ gives a ----. I talked to Gailey a few times and was never convinced that he thought beating UGa was all that important. He had an NFL mentality - win the division and get to the playoffs - rivalry games that had no bearing on your division were not a priority. He pretty much said as much. He was gone the next season.

At least CPJ gives a ----. I talked to Gailey a few times and was never convinced that he thought beating UGa was all that important. He had an NFL mentality - win the division and get to the playoffs - rivalry games that had no bearing on your division were not a priority. He pretty much said as much. He was gone the next season.

You can have the desire to beat the opponent all day, but you still have to build a team that can do it. I don't think PJ has ever faced a situation like this...we will see how he responds. He wont beat UGA with out changing a few things as some of their worst teams still beat us. Sorry to be a debbie downer, but my youthful optimism has been beaten out of me by his consistent losses to UGA, VT, Miami, and in the bowl games.

You can have the desire to beat the opponent all day, but you still have to build a team that can do it. I don't think PJ has ever faced a situation like this...
While he was head coach at Navy, he beat Notre Dame after Navy had lost 40 in a row to the Irish.

So yes, he is familiar with one-sided rivalries and no, he never accepted losing to Notre Dame. I saw the game. He willed Navy to win that game.

While he was head coach at Navy, he beat Notre Dame after Navy had lost 40 in a row to the Irish.

So yes, he is familiar with one-sided rivalries and no, he never accepted losing to Notre Dame. I saw the game. He willed Navy to win that game.

While I agree with you on his experience in lopsided rivalries, his goal here was to change the attitude and results for more than one year. It is year five and the gap has gotten wider if you just look at the results on the field. Not to mention, he has had similar results in the series against VT, Miami, and in our bowl games. I don't know how many years we should give him.

While I agree with you on his experience in lopsided rivalries, his goal here was to change the attitude and results for more than one year. It is year five and the gap has gotten wider if you just look at the results on the field. Not to mention, he has had similar results in the series against VT, Miami, and in our bowl games. I don't know how many years we should give him.

I'm not going to dig it up but I did an analysis earlier this year (maybe you can search for it) but we aren't the only program that has trouble beating UGa - what I found out is that only two teams in the country have winning records against UGa since Richt has been there. So it ain't just us that lose to UGa.

Fact is, if UGa sucked this year and we won, no one would be complaining. So this is less about us and more about them.

I'm not going to dig it up but I did an analysis earlier this year (maybe you can search for it) but we aren't the only program that has trouble beating UGa - what I found out is that only two teams in the country have winning records against UGa since Richt has been there. So it ain't just us that lose to UGa.

Fact is, if UGa sucked this year and we won, no one would be complaining. So this is less about us and more about them.

While that is true, those other teams dont have to live with them 365 days a year. I could understand the argument if we won 4 or 5 over the last decade. However, we have only won a single game. This is our biggest rival and they don't even consider the game important anymore. I blame our program for falling behind, not them for rising to prominence. Plus, we lost to two not very good UGA teams in 2009 and 2010.

At least CPJ gives a ----. I talked to Gailey a few times and was never convinced that he thought beating UGa was all that important. He had an NFL mentality - win the division and get to the playoffs - rivalry games that had no bearing on your division were not a priority.

Didn't CPJ say that very thing in 2009? I can't remember if it was before or after we crapped the bed against one of the few inferior UGA teams we've seen in recent years.

I see you sure are a sore loser, did i come on here and gloat, no.

You are goddam right I'm a sore loser in this!!

Your kind is fraking up MY country!! To hell with your kind!! Go ahead and turn our once great nation into a third world banana pisshole.

GO JACKETS!!
byteback

You are goddam right I'm a sore loser in this!!

Your kind is fraking up MY country!! To hell with your kind!! Go ahead and turn our once great nation into a third world banana pisshole.

GO JACKETS!!
byteback
Now that shows class

Your kind is fracking up my football thread with your idiot politics, arguing over which sheep herd is the better herd to follow into the slaughterhouse. Get the F-ck Out.

th

-----just-got-serious.jpg

Back