No coach but we landed commit #16 Briton Allen

A couple of four star players to round out the class would be a good sign. Hopefully we make the right choice sooner than later.

That's pretty cool that the kid loves calculus that much.

Also note the disparity in recruiting rankings...
247Sports – 871st best player in the country
ESPN – 212th best player in the nation
18in32 – 16th best player in the nation
I have him in a 16 way tie for 1st bestest.

I will personally cut off my pinky and throw it on a pentagram with a chicken if we can get some 4 star d linemen for a change.
??? We get 4-star D Linemen a lot relative to what you believe I think.

A lot as compared to which team?
PJ did get a number of 4 star d lineman, but most of them have not panned out for one reason or another. Francis Kallon, Anthony Williams, Shawn Green, Denzel McCoy, JC Lanier, Izaan cross, Anree Saint-Amour, all 4 stars, and only Anree really did anything.

Last recruiting cycle, 4 star Jordan Woods, DE.

PJ did get a number of 4 star d lineman, but most of them have not panned out for one reason or another. Francis Kallon, Anthony Williams, Shawn Green, Denzel McCoy, JC Lanier, Izaan cross, Anree Saint-Amour, all 4 stars, and only Anree really did anything.

Last recruiting cycle, 4 star Jordan Woods, DE.

Damn... what a waste. Not to mention our losses on O: Ratliff, Marshall, Mills, Jones...

Damn... what a waste. Not to mention our losses on O: Ratliff, Marshall, Mills, Jones...
Not a waste, just bad luck. Ant got kicked off the team I believe, Mccoy had a medical, Kallon was a project that never panned out, others just never lived up to the billing. Gailey didn't have many 4 star dl but he had a lot of 2 and 3 stars that exceeded expectations.

Back