No frame by frame analysis this week

BEESerk

Flats Noob
My wife set the Tivo to record the wrong channel!!!! I gave her 30 lashes with a wet noodle as her punishment.

Unfortunately I had to attend a wedding in Chareston and could not attend the game (GT fans got all of my tickets though!). Fortunately I was watching it on TV with some AU fans that I work with.

I did notice a couple of things in particular though that were great improvements over last week.

1)O-Line improved, and in particular the one position that I said that was having trouble. That position looked MUCH better.

2)Reuben Houston looke a lot more consistent. Kudos to him.

3)Offense actually used a new formation and a about a bazillion new plays. Damn, how did Reggie learn all those new plays in only 20 hours of practice?
wink.gif

4)Defense pretty much looked the same, but they played a thousand times better. There was no need to make adjustments really. The D-Line played even better than they did against BYU! Defense gets their real test next week IMHO. F$U can run and pass, so I will withhold judgement on how good our D really is until after that game.

We have to have ZERO turnovers against F$U. Watching F$U over the years, as you very well know, the 4th quarter is where F$U depth and speed really kill you. We *should* be undermanned against F$U in the 4th quarter, but I feel good about our Jackets now. However, we CANNOT shoot ourselves in the foot.

I didn't predict a win against AU, but I did say that our weaknesses may not hurt us against AU. BYU and AU play two different types of football. F$U does it all. If Gailey can beat AU and F$U, I would give him Coach of the Year just for winning those two games.

You missed a great one.
One of the biggest mysteries in life has to be weddings during football season.
12 -14 football weekends of the year, max. 38-40 available wedding weekends. Its the same story every time. All of the men huddled around 1 television wearing tuxedos with a beer in one hand, and another in their pocket.

Even if my 13 yo daughter had a wedding in her future (she already knows it will not be allowed
wink.gif
) you could bet it would be a spring wedding!

Back