No Tradition at Georgia Tech now!

Where is the gold helmets, white shirts , gold pants. Georgia Tech has not cared about tradition for a while now. Our uniforms SUCK and do not represent my school!
We won. F off.

I prefer the tradition of beating Miami at home during a November white-out night game with the temp in the 30’s and half the stadium wearing dark outerwear.
Only because most of our moron fanbase is too stupid to figure out white clothes. Penn State could have had a whiteout Saturday in the freezing cold and had their stadium look like a snowstorm

watched from a sports bar and had no problems seeing the numbers. Plus, we ööööing won, which is better than what we did in those stupid navy pants.

I will rail all day long against blue pants and seemingly wearing white helmets all the time.

But bro, do u even white out?

Where is the gold helmets, white shirts , gold pants. Georgia Tech has not cared about tradition for a while now. Our uniforms SUCK and do not represent my school!
I dont worry about uniforms, i worry about Ws

With all the uniform combos we've already seen so far, I'm banking on a gold jersey somewhere. Likely see it in bowl game in bowl game. Wouldn't be surprised if they put it with the blue pants.

Thermal underwear is the key to a cold white out. Just wear a white t-shirt over it and you’re good to go.
It really isn't that difficult. I had a white hoody also, but went ahead and picked up another one from the portable bookstore outside the north stands. I also brought in hot hands to go in my gloves and I was toasty warm

Back