Nobody post anything until Brent Key accepts the job

A rabbi told me Brent Key will help lead us to the promised land since we have already wandered in the desert of college football for at least 40 years.

His titles:
  • OL coach
  • Assistant head coach
  • Run game coordinator
giphy.gif

Not putting or trying to put a damper on this but it makes me wonder why this coach would want to leave Alabama to come and coach at Georgia Tech? This site is the only place I am reading anything about this. I hope I’m wrong!
Where is everyone getting this information?
What carrot are we dangling in front of this coach to make him want to leave Alabama?
Don’t kill yourself!

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/a...es-hire-of-former-alabama-ol-coach-brent-key/

It’s beginning to look more and more like Georgia Tech hired the right man to turn around the school’s football program as Geoff Collins continues to make one impressive hire after another in Atlanta.

After reportedly hiring away Gus Malzahn’s right-hand man, Patrick Suddes, away from Auburn, Collins confirmed on Thursday he was stolen away Nick Saban’s offensive line coach, Brent Key. Collins plans to name Key assistant head coach, run-game coordinator. Key is a Georgia Tech graduate, for what it’s worth.

Key had been Alabama’s offensive line coach for three seasons. His unit in Tuscaloosa has been a finalist for the Joe Moore Award, given annually to the nation’s best offensive line, in back-to-back seasons. Key is also noted as an elite recruiter for Saban’s staff. Prior to landing in Tuscaloosa, Key served as UCF offensive lineman coach and run-game coordinator.

With Key gone, the big question in Tuscaloosa is where Nick Saban will turn to find his next offensive coordinator. There’s speculation that he will attempt to hire away Sam Pittman, arguably the nation’s best OL coach, away from Georgia.

Don’t think for a second that the battle between Alabama and Georgia is limited to the field and prospect recruiting.

Back