Nobody wants to win more than CGC but he has so little to work with

Yes. I'm sure CPJ recruited players that were just physically incapable of beating Citidel and Temple.

Yep. Is this really what anti-3O "fans" beleive? With the same talent and even worse at times we managed a dozen big upsets against better teams, and blew out the caliber of teams we're losing to.

This isn't as much johnny and Joe's as the "give him a chance, biggest rebuild since NCAA death penalties. Yea...right.

There is something serious going on with the staff and the locker room. Only a fool that's never actually played football at a HS and college level can pin this on players and arbitrary recruit classes.

Something in the locker room? Are you watching these games? Are you watching our OL getting blasted off the snap by the Citadel and Temple? Our DL getting hammered by the same 2 teams?

There's nothing magical nor suspicious going on here. 10 years of TO recruiting is being exposed. That scheme could hide this, though we all complained about poor blocking under Sewak so I don't think anything's changed.

We looked better passing the ball yesterday than at any point since 2014. Where were these WRs snagging passes last year? Ignored by PJ.

Once the OL issue is fixed, we'll start winning games again.

I can take losing. Expected it this year and next. Looking pathetic and inept doing it? Not acceptable.

I am seriously trying to see how CGC could do worse. I'd hope to see a little bit better team after the Citadel embarrassment. Nope. Not a shred. After an extra week to prepare we were worse this week than the last failed effort.

Collins has us going at full speed in reverse.

yep--Really I thought we would be 1-3 probably but not SO inept doing it. Sad ,just sad.

Because, as a group, we want to believe in Todd Stansbury. If our confidence in the AD is shaken, then what?

Then what? I will not renew my tickets next year if I have to watch a bunch of ass clowns in GT uniforms dance around the sidelines, hear the fake enthusiasm of the PA announcer scream, “it’ s Money Down” and watch a staff that is overmatched in all aspects of the game including X’s And O’s and clock management. Then, the loss is followed with more coach speak that fails to address the issues. It just isn’t enjoyable anymore. Be interesting as we continue to fall apart, to see how many season tickets are sold next year.

Back