Non Football I know.. but Happy Holidays

jacketguy

Damn Good Rat
to everyone here at Stingtalk... I hope you and your family have a great holiday season, and that the new year brings much success and happiness... if travelling.. be safe... Happy Holidays

I echo the sentiment.

Happy Holidays to all, and may God bless you and yours.

Even the pups.

This feels like the Christmas Day Truce in WW I when the British and Germans set aside the hostilities and enjoyed some comraderie for a day before resuming the trench warefare. I'll say it "Merry Christmas, even to you Jackets". and God bless us, everyone .
drinking.gif

The Germans had the slogan "Gott Mit Uns" (God With Us) on their helmets in WWI. The American boys used to yell at them across no-man's land: "Hey, we got mittens too!"

Have a good holiday, StinGTalkers! And you dawgs got mittens too!

By the way, I'm leaving for Minneapolis to attend the wedding of a 75 yr-old aunt. The predicted high for our stay is 31 degrees. Low will only be 8. We empty the grocery stores for that kind of weather down here!

Originally posted by bellyseries:
[attend the wedding of a 75 yr-old aunt. ]

Glad to hear some women are still looking for action at age 75. I may appreciate that later in life.
wink.gif

Wishing the best to all of you! Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to all StingTalkers.

The names of all the people here run through my mind. Love all of you dearly.

"And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone around about them: and they were sore afraid.

And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord."

God bless all of you!

GTTerrific

GTT, a very appropriate message for Christmas. It is a special time of the year. I guess I enjoy the Christmas Carols regarding the birth of the Savior the most during this time of the year.

Thanks for the remembrance.

God's best to all and to each of your family members.
You are a great bunch, smart, intelligent, geniuses at football, expert character judgers,
gracious, kind, generous, full of love and good cheer, don't kick dogs or old ladies, have even temperament, speak with wisdom, care for the poor and downhearted, and most all, none of you are liars like I am.

Seperate from the above:
I love all of you and wish for you happy, joyous, and safe days of holiday time. Peace, as we pay homage and give reverance to the ONLY Prince of Peace who one day shall show up and rule this old world personally. (apologies for the theology opinions, but just want to Honor the King of Kings and Lord of Lords: Jesus Christ.
smile.gif

I'd like to "chime" in here as well...
Here's wishing you and your families all the best of the Holiday Season and a very Prosperous and Healthy New Year!

To ALL our Yellow Jacket athletes and coaches ...
thanks for all you do, Happy Holidays and best wishes for the season and the year to come. May you be victorious in all your athletic endeavors now and in 2003!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
blue.gif

Originally posted by Buzzfan:
FELIZ BOBBY DODD to one and all!!! :-)
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">HA HA. OH DEAR! Never heard that before. Perfecto!

FELIZ NAVIDAD Y PROSPERO ANO Para todo aqui y Ga Tech Yellow Jackets for a win in San Jose!!!! Luv you one and all.

Back