(non - GT) When does school spirit go too far?

ContactBuzz

Probably Drinks Cosmopolitans
U of K Uterus
confused.gif
puke.gif

The doctor was on the morning shows and explained that he puts a center line on the uterus and marks the left and right sides so he can tell where he is during the operation. He put a center line on it and then marked the left with a U and the right with a K. Said he was proud of his medical school. Sent the woman the tape of her successful surgery. Said he did not do anything wrong and certainly didn't try to hide anything because he sent her the tape of her surgery.

Sounds like someone is making a mountain out of a molehill.

Originally posted by beeware:

Sounds like someone is making a mountain out of a molehill.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Probably, but it's still an interesting story.

contact,
There was an interesting story in the last few months where a doctor had forgotten to deposit his paycheck, so he took a break during surgery to go down the street to use a teller machine, and then came back to finish the surgery.

So he "branded" it before removing it? If that's the case what is the problem? Typical of what the medical profession is subject to these days. Hope no surgeon's strike in your area.

BB.
Very good story.
By the way, am I supposed to laugh...or cry???
shocked.gif

Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
BB...
Hilarious!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Why, MsTech, aren't you the one who is so sensitive about being called out?

But, on the other hand, you don't mind a little anatomical dawg humor at the expense of our coach....

Uh-oh! Have I "called you out"? Shouldn't do that to such a very sensitive person....

As for Buck and Beeware, they're like the character in "A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum", who screamed in pain when stuck with a pin. The fellow who stuck him says innocently, "You said you were insensitive to pain."

"NOT MY OWN!!" he roars back.

Originally posted by bellyseries:
"You said you were insensitive to pain."

"NOT MY OWN!!" he roars back.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">belly,
In this new error (sic), there is plenty of pain to go around, whether we are sensitive to it or not.

Buck:

There is a difference between "humor" and "insult". Plus, most folks with a pulse know that that your joke has most always been told with Steve Spurrier as the butthole. But, why waste the opportunity to get one in on Chan, right? Anyway, would you tell the joke to some of your deacon friends, using fellow deacons as "tatoos" and your Pastor as the butthole?

At any rate, try this humor on for size:

Do you know the difference between a Baptist and a Presbyterian?

The Presbyterian will say "Hi!" to you at the liquor store.

BB:

You could have told that joke with any coach in the world, and it would have been "funny" (although the joke is 100 years old, and is past funny). Yet, you chose to use Chan as the "butt" of the joke. You knew you would kudos from some, and disgust from others.

You have told us you are a Deacon. I was just wondering if you would use a little more discretion if you were trying to impress fellow Deacons, as opposed to fellow Stingtalkers?

Thus I would title my sermon "If the hypocrite label fits..."

Back