Not many going to Athens next wk I bet...such a

well

I will be in Athens next week. As long as those bastards continue to deface our stadium with their presence every other year, I will never miss a chance to show up at Sanford.

I don't care how you feel about Coach or the players. It means a lot to our program, no matter who is at the helm, to show support for GEORGIA TECH, ESPECIALLY FOR THE GEORGIA GAME.

See you all at the tailhook at Clarke Central. It's a possibility I will be very inebriated to make it through the day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drinking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drink1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rockon.gif

97123-sig3.jpg

well im looking for 2 tickets if anyone is giving up on this team and won't be heading out there. PM if you have tickets

Re: well

Dawg fans worse than Piston fans. Remember...they threw things at their OWN TEAM not too long ago!!

You know that is just silly. You guys have a lot of good posts here and I like this board overall, but statements about us "throwing things at our players" just make you lose all credibility. You at least realize that, right?
dooleyDodd.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
You know that is just silly. You guys have a lot of good posts here and I like this board overall, but statements about us "throwing things at our players" just make you lose all credibility. You at least realize that, right?
dooleyDodd.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

In 1999 my girlfriend at the time was a UGA graduate and we did a double header that day. Went to the Clemson game at GT where Hamilton poured it on early and then Clemson almost came back, but we won. At Halftime we were up so much, we said our good byes, drove to Athens for the Auburn game at night and tailgated with her friends.

I sat right behind the UGA bench. I watched first had UGA fans throwing stuff at their own players when Auburn embaressed y'all at home. Don't tell me it didn't happen. I saw it up close. And it wasn't just a couple of fans. It was more like several. A guy two rows in front of us tried to spit on the players bench.

As a Tech fan... it was the happiest day of my life.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
dooleyDodd.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

In 1999 my girlfriend at the time was a UGA graduate and we did a double header that day. Went to the Clemson game at GT where Hamilton poured it on early and then Clemson almost came back, but we won. At Halftime we were up so much, we said our good byes, drove to Athens for the Auburn game at night and tailgated with her friends.

I sat right behind the UGA bench. I watched first had UGA fans throwing stuff at their own players when Auburn embaressed y'all at home. Don't tell me it didn't happen. I saw it up close. And it wasn't just a couple of fans. It was more like several. A guy two rows in front of us tried to spit on the players bench.

As a Tech fan... it was the happiest day of my life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Burn! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugher.gif

Back