Not satisfied

Patriot

Varsity Lurker
FR QB or not, I'm not satisfied with 3 or 4 wins!! I've seen people post saying that because we are going to play a FR at QB that 3 or 4 wins is good and anything more is gravy. That's BS!! No excuses! Expect to win!!!!!!

It's horse hockey to NOT expect a Head Coach to produce. If the HC got himself into the predicament of not being able to compete for a minor Bowl, much less a conference championship, it's his own fault.
My customers don't let me off the hook of, say, not having enough inventory because I didn't 'know' some would go bad.
U are accountable for what u DO & if the HC can't get the job done he needs to find a job he can get done, such as B Lewis coaching pro Dbacks.
The HC is responsible for the record the team produces. The reasons why a HC can't produce a winner comes by the thousands, but there are several other Head Coaches who can produce a winner @ GT.

Originally posted by GT Ace:
if the HC can't get the job done he needs to find a job he can get done, such as B Lewis coaching pro Dbacks.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Dude, I just watched the fish last night.
Their DB's aren't stellar.
It's gonna be a long painful season in South Florida

Patriot, have you really seen a post that said 3 or 4 wins is good, and everything else is gravy.

I think most all of the publications and sports writers have predicted 3 to 4 wins for GT, and many on the board have predicted the same. Some have even predicted 2 wins.

If you keep the poster's remarks in perspective, he is saying it looks like 4 wins are expected and anything else is gravy. I don't believe he meant it was a good thing for us to win just 4 games.

Many on the board are twisting posts to suit their agenda.

Your post is similar to the one posted by "Toe meets leather". I personally used the search option and found not one post ever on Stingtalk to substantiate his similar remark.

No Tech fan will be satisfied with just four wins this year except those that would like to get rid of Gaiely. Regardless of their false statements of wanting Tech to win all their games, they are hoping we do not do well so they can pursue their agenda of canning Gailey.

Father Time

Back